Donate a Car
When you Donate your RV, boat, motorcycle or other vehicle to Christian Horizons through Donate A Car Canada, it will either be recycled or sold at auction depending on its condition, age and location. Donate A Car Canada will look after all the details to make it easy for your Charity to benefit.
Consider supporting Christian Horizons Family Retreat, which offers a unique opportunity for families living with disability to enjoy a vacation together in a safe, fun and rejuvenating atmosphere.
Thank you for your ongoing support which makes this ministry possible!
Support Christian Horizons Global
Your Support Helps Build Communities of Belonging
Your generous donation helps people with exceptional needs and their families in so many ways. Christian Horizons works with local and global organizations to:
- Enhance quality of life and health
- Develop physical, mental, social and spiritual potential
- Equip churches and organizations with training and resources for inclusion of persons with disabilities into their communities
- Enable equal participation for females in the workforce and classroom
- Provide education opportunities to advance learning
- Provide training for future employment
In Canada your donations are applied to non-government funded programs that help persons with disabilities:
- Access and receive supports and services in their community (e.g., respite services)
- Attend Family Retreat, camping and excursion programs
If you have a specific program, area in Ontario or Saskatchewan or project you wish to donate to, select “other” from the designation drop down box when making your donation online. Identify where you wish your donation to go in the comments section.
Internationally, your donation helps persons with disabilities:
- Receive education and learning opportunities
- Find a life outside of extreme poverty
- Develop vocational skills that lead to employment
- Participate in self-help programs that create opportunities to end extreme poverty
- Participate in programs through local churches and organization
With your donations, Christian Horizons reinvests in local and global communities to support programs and services directed at improving the social conditions for people with exceptional needs.
Thank you for joining with us in supporting persons with disabilities.
Christian Horizons is a not-for-profit organization working to provide persons with exceptional needs the means and the resources required for quality of life.
Since its establishment in 1990, the Christian Horizons Foundation has managed charitable donations to support Christian Horizons and Christian Horizons Global, in their efforts to engage, encourage and empower individuals with exceptional needs in Canada and around the world.
For more information about the Christian Horizons Foundation, click the link below.